Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CF SUCKS


Well I have only met one other cfer that had passed away and that was back in the 90's. It was back when the internet was not a popular thing so I never really kept in touch. I would only see her the couple of times when I was in clinic and once when I was admitted. We did go out trick or treating once when I was admitted. It was when they didn't really know about cross contamination. Hell they even had cf camps.
Well now I had the joy of meeting (well online) a fellow cfer named Hattie. We bonded much like all my other cfer friends. She just recently got put on the list for transplant and have gone down hill rather quick. She is now in the scary end of cf. We are all praying that a donor comes along sooner then later. I cant imagine what she is going thru right now. I am sure hoping that I don't hit the bottom like she has. Just the emotional stress is terrible.
I had a hard time sleeping last night just thinking of all the outcomes. And it just plain SUCKS!
All I can do is offer my support and keep my fingers crossed that there is a call this weekend from someone that wasn't wise in their decision and comes to the decision of having to donate their precious organs.

Hang in there fellow cfer the call will come!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information! i was looking for and could not find it. you helped me! i found so many interesting things related to it but not found legitimate information and also found some interesting topic is How to make game on roblox studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about Auto Clicker for Roblox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great motivating content.I am fairly much happy with your great work.You put really very information Earn free Robux

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creo que esta es una de las informaciones más importantes para mí. Y me alegro de leer su artículo. Estoy compartiendo un tema relacionado que es más importante en robux gratis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article...
    but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. And also found PSN codes generator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post! We will be linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the good writing. Also, visit my web page
    Gift Card Generator

    ReplyDelete