Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just dont know?

Well the last few days I have had this feeling. A feeling like something is missing? I have been back to work now since June and seem to have fallen back to the regular routine before I got sick and had to be listed. Get up in the morning, go to work,home make dinner,do a few things then head to bed only to start it again the next day. I feel I need a change, dunno what. Sometimes I think maybe I should sell my house and just find a small place all inclusive which would free up some of my money and maybe do a little traveling? Maybe a different career? I just don't know! Or maybe I just need some excitement in my life lol. Maybe its just cause I feel alone, not that I don't have wonderful friends just that person that you can share moments in life with. I have been out to a few parties and the bar the last month but I have never been the one to approach a person and strike up small talk. It just seems to be a fatal flaw :( I am sure I have missed out on opportunities and such or missed the "signs" of someone being interested. I just totally suck. I have been trying the online dating but I am beginning to think that's a crock lol.


So ya that is where I stand, I'm sure it will eventually pass.


Although this was kinda difficult for me to write and put out there I figured it had to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment