Saturday, July 14, 2012

Its time for a change

Have going thru a life saving procedure and having no idea how long it will extend my life, makes me think of certain things. After loosing a close transplant friend and seeing how fast things can go down hill and hearing news of others that are having several problems and possibly facing a second transplant is one thing that is always in the back of my mind. Its hard not to think about it having gone thru it. I always longed for a relationship and such, but now I just wanna go out and enjoy my life, simplify my life, have nothing tieing me down and do my own thing. Although I will/did hurt feelings along the way I have concluded I have to just worry about me. Its my life and the only life I will have. Who knows what will happen next year or on. I too have loved and gotten my heart broken, but I pick up the pieces and move on. I believe everything happens in this world for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. Sean, I see you have thought alot about life and I agree with you after all you have been through and frankly, face every day, go out and look after Sean and enjoy your life, anything else that happens good along the way, like relationships, are a bonus.
    Wishing the best for you
    Kaye Birnie

    ReplyDelete