Saturday, July 7, 2012

Long Time No Update

Well well, things have been going great at this end.  No complications or anything...knock on wood. I'm enjoying the beautiful summer weather, that is when I'm not working lol. In the next couple of weeks I will be challenging myself along with these new wonderful pink lungs, where I will be participating in the Warrior Dash at Horseshoe Resort. It should be fun and certainly an experience. Also end of August me and my brother will be heading up to the cottage we rent every year. Looking forward to floating around in the boat and doing some fishing. Haven't gotten out much for fishing. Weekends are always so busy. I have already been to Canada's Wonderland twice this summer and it was a blast and planning on heading a few more times before the end of the season. Gotta love season passes :)
Here is a video taken by a participant in last years Warrior Dash. So you get an idea what I'm in for hahaha.http://youtu.be/O4kz6poULio

I am also booked for my 18 month Post Tx assesment the monday I get back from holidays on the 27th. I still cant believe its already been a year and a half. Time is just going by way too fast. Sometimes I wish I didnt have to work so I could enjoy it a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment