Friday, July 9, 2010

Ohh the heat has finally left

I use to love summer and the hot weather. But now being in the situation that im in now I can barely handle it and with the high humidity we had it nearly broke me :( I spent 2 days just sitting on the couch in front of a fan. The humidity makes your chest feel heavy and is hard to breath. I found I had to turn up the o2 a little higher too to be comfortable. and sitting around isnt really good for us cfers, its a bad combination doing nothing all day long, it gives bacteria a chance to start growing in the lungs from the muchas that were not moving cause were just sitting.
Ontop of that with the heat I loose all my appetite. So I had to make sure to drink lots of my scandishakes to keep the calories up.
Well now the humidity has broke and its manageable now thank god. Lets hope its a nice cool weekend :)


Sorry for the short blog, I will write more when I have more lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment