Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not much to say today

Another week down and so far so good. Been doing pretty good and some reason my o2 levels have stayed right up. My chest feels pretty clear too. I am curious to see what my lung function is at clinic on Tuesday. I bet its probably up but who knows by how much. They also gave me the word yesterday that they have been talking to Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital and got things set up for me to go there 2 days a week instead of Toronto. That should start Oct 4th they said.
I cant believe how much it has cooled off from the hot summer weather we had. Today its a overcast day and looks like rain.
Tonight is a little birthday get together for my mom, my brother is bringing dinner so it should be good times.

So cheers and hopes everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment