Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Time to celebrate




It is now officially one year since I got that call on a February night. I got the results back from my bronchocopy and it show no rejection at all. So they lowered my prednisone again to 7.5mg. All my other tests I imagine were fine as they would of contacted me if anything wasn't good....well at least I hope they would hahaha. That's about all on the transplant side. Life has been going pretty healthy with no complications.
In other news, I held a huge party on the 25th to celebrate my 1 year mark, my 36th birthday and my brothers 33rd birthday. There were tons of people here and was a wicked night! i am so lucky to have such wonderful friends!


As I mentioned in the blog previous that I had to bow out of the trip to Florida. But I did get to box the cottage at Rainy Lake for the second last week of August. I have to at least get away somewhere this year lol.
















No comments:

Post a Comment