Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wow 1 Year Mark Coming Up!

It crazy that come the 25th of this month will be a year that I received the gift of life. It has truly been a blessing and and so happy that I have almost beaten the first odd. I hope there is many many more years ahead! I am at Toronto General 3 days next week for my assessment. Its gonna be a very long day Monday and then Tuesday and Wednesday are just half days. I am planning a huge party on the 25th to celebrate my 1 year mark my 36th birthday which is the 27th and my brothers birthday which was the 4th. It should be a great time and cant wait for it!

On other news, im still working my ass off. I have signed up for the warrior dash in July and in a few weeks will be heading to Orlando.
I have been deciding on what I'm gonna be doing. As I can not really afford to stay where I am. and then on the other hand cant afford to sell. Seems to be a vicious circle. What I truly need is a nice lottery win, although you have to have money to buy the ticket hahaha.
In actual reality I shouldn't really be going off to Florida, even though I have put some money away for it I don't wanna leave myself short later, but on the other hand I doubt I will ever get the chance to go ever again.

Well I will update after all my tests next week and let you all know how I made out.

1 comment:

  1. Sean, I think you and your blog are so amazing that I decided to give you an award. Please visit my blog : http://nancymatthews.blogspot.com/2012/02/thank-you-jamie.html

    to claim your badge! Nancy

    ReplyDelete