Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kempenfest


Well I had a nice day out with my brother. We went down to Kempenfest in Barrie. There was tons of craft booths and such. There was tons of people there. It was a nice day out but I had a hard time enjoying it. There was lots and lots of walking. I did take a few breaks and had to take two 02 tanks with me.
I only wish I was better cause I couldn't really concentrate and check alot of things out cause I was worried about my breathing and running out of o2. My chest was sore from coughing. Its hard to cough discretely when there is so many people crowded around. I did do alot of walking which I guess was some good exercise. But there was no way I was gonna be able to walk all the way back to the car so I had to wait to be picked up lol.....TAXI! lol
I only wish I could of enjoyed it more :(

No comments:

Post a Comment