Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Not much new

Just another hot humid day out today. I did go out earlier just to get out of the house. Checked the mail and got an Ice Cap from Tim Hortons. All I can say is thank god my ac works in my truck now cause there is no way I could handle it out there. I use to really love the hot summer weather...that is when my lungs were alot better. I suppose to be on 2lt of 02 at rest but with this weather I don't feel comfortable without it being at 3-4lts when outside. And I have been noticing now the SOB (shortness of breath) Not fun or nice. I am hoping it is just the weather and not my crappy lungs getting crappier.
Ive haven't been up to too much. Still in search for a treadmill to try and get some exercise in. I tried an exercise but my knees just get to sore using it. I have also been doing work with the cf diabetic nurse to get my blood sugar #'s better. Right now we are concentrating on my night and morning blood sugar. It is still a bit high but slowly getting lower.
Lately my days haven't consisted of much, get up at 8 do meds and eat. Then sit around watch my morning tv shows. usually by after lunch I got the motivation to get up and go out if needed. I think the worse is not having the need to be up at 6am and work for the morning. Cause of that I feel like ive fallen in a pit of laziness lmao. Its not really a good thing for someone with cf, especially me seeing as im use to being on the go.
I'm just curious on what my pft's will be like for clinic next week and my weight. Guess I gotta just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Id imagine my pft wont be that bad but have a feeling my weight still might be down :( Damn cf!
Anyhoo thats all I gots right now....will keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get lots of positive answers at clinic. And I hope this weather eases up for all of us!

    ReplyDelete