Monday, August 30, 2010

Listed Finally!


Well this last week hasn't been too bad,maybe cause the weather has been a little more friendlier. This weekend was nice. Saturday didn't do too much for excitement, grocery shopping,coffee down at the town dock. Sunday some friends and I headed out on the Georgian Queen. Its a local tourist boat that takes people out into Georgian Bay around some of the 30,000 islands. It was a hot sunny day. I cant believe I sat up on the top deck the whole trip in the sun. I kind of enjoyed it cause it was hot yet not humid, hell I didn't even have to turn up my oxygen at all which was a good sign. The cruise left at 2 and was back close to 6. I headed home for a quick bite to eat then was gonna head over to the local museum (Centennial Museum) where a friend was playing. They have live music there every Sunday night. She played 7-9 although I didn't get there till after 8 cause I fell asleep after I had something to eat lol. But nonetheless I made it. She did a great job.

Earlier on in the week I got another call from Michelle,the transplant coordinator from Toronto General. She set an appointment up for my Sept 2nd to meet with the surgeons and was arranging to mail out my pager. She said that they had decided to list me. I was surprised and happy. I guess my cf doctor laid it on the line with them and seen I have been working with my blood sugar control.

So that's all I have for new right now, Ill write and let ya know how it goes the Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment