Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just a weekly update


Its been 2 weeks now since my pager went off. It has yet to go off again lol. Heard there was another cfer that got his call the day after my call and he got his lungs. Hes doing good so far.


Friday night I had a date with a lovely women, it was nice. We went to the show and seen The Roommate. It was kinda a creepy movie. Lets just say I will be keeping an eye on my roommate lmao. After the show we came back and just hung out, it was really nice. We are getting together again Wednesday night :) I hope things workout, I like her. Saturday and Sunday I just hung around, grocery shopping,cleaning and laundry, all the fun stuff.


Monday morning when I woke up I found my bunny had passed away in the night. He was getting really old. I still remember the night me and my ex had found him on the side of the road, actually just up the road from where I live now. A few Easters he worked at the Stewart Vincent photography as a Easter model for kids to have their pics taken with. He was a star lol. He retired a couple of years ago. He is predeceased by his girlfriend Abby who had to be put down last year due to and hemorrhage eruption. I took him to the vet for a animal cremation and will have his ashes back in a couple of weeks. Its funny what we will do for our pets.


Monday at physio went well except for the nice hefty parking ticket I got. When I got to TGH they were lined up out to the road waiting for spots in the parking garage so I had to go into the parking at the mArs building. The only downfall there is its a pay and display and for some reason their stupid machines do not accept bills only change or credit cards. Well I don't have any credit cards and seriously why carries $18 in spare change with them? So after going thru my truck I managed to get $4 scrounged up mostly in dimes. So that only gave me 1/2 hour of parking which is a complete rip off! So I decided to take my chances. Went and did my physio, met yup with a distant cousin who was there for his transplant assessment due to pulmonary fibrosis. I made my way back to my truck to find a ticket. I paid at 11:00 and paid for 30 mins they ticketed me at 11:50. There was a hell of alot of cars parked how they managed to nail me 20min after is crazy. Anyways it is $74 or if paid within 7 days its $42. Fuck its cheaper to park in a fire route! I question if the tickets are legit and will actually effect me getting my plate ticket next year. Anyways I gave my mom the money and she paid with her visa online. I then called their main office to complain about the machines not taking bills and found out they are in BC wtf? anyways I got nowhere on the phone it was only if the machine wasn't working at all, so I had to submit a complaint online which probably just goes to their junk mail and gets deleted anyways.

This weekend is a long weekend, for my non Canadian bloggers we have a day called "family Day" so Monday there is nothing going on at TGH. They said it would be fine just to do my 2 days in Orillia. Which is awesome I get to save a trip to Toronto.


3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised it took a movie to get you thinking that maybe you should keep an eye on Dan LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great you are able to still go on dates!

    before my transplant I couldn't even think about it...too much effort and work thinking of conversation, looking cute, and being on the ball...thats great you still have the energy!!! go go go sean!
    also no credit card? SEAN! haha get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah gotta keep an eye on that Danno lmao, as for the credit cards, had to give them all up when I had to go on disability...actually had to give up my credit rating cause I couldnt afford payments :( so no credit card company will touch me.

    ReplyDelete