Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hoo Humm

Its a cool October day, it is really starting to feel like fall now and the impending winter not too far away. Something im not looking forward to :( Having to clean the snow off my truck everytime I wanna go somewhere, having to bundle up in layers of clothing to stay warm.
I think I must just have the fall blues. Not nice enough to do anything outside, being broke, wishing I was back at work. I stopped in at work today for a visit with the guys at lunch and I dunno it just got me a little depressed not being there or knowing what was going on. Also not having the financial freedom I had. It seems every month im worrying about money and how to get all my bills paid. Odsp does not help things, I still have not received my first mileage cheque for traveling back and forth to the city, really I have submitted 2 and will be submitting my third at the end of the week. When I was traveling it was almost $350 a week out of my pocket, where do they think I can get the money and still live. The government system really sucks! I hope one day I can get back to work or win a lottery. I already have the stress of having to deal with for pre transplant, I really don't need this. I am not one for having to ask for things I have always been self sufficient so it makes it really hard for me. I am 34 years old and shouldn't have to have my family buy me groceries and help out with my monthly bills. I guess it all boils down to the government system needs a total revamp and deal with the cost of living these days its nowhere like it was 20 years ago! Things have changed dramatically and prices have risen like crazy! Yet their benefits don't, if I didn't have to be on it I wouldn't. Im not like some people and just screw the system, buy beer and go to bingo every night. Im just trying to survive and have somewhat of a normal life. I don't want to sit at home and not be able to get out and enjoy things cause I cant afford them. Seems the only thing I can afford these days is a cup of coffee lol.

So cheers I raise my cup lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment