Sunday, October 24, 2010

My bucket list

Well this is my bucket list.....or what I would love to do or dreamnt of doing. They are in no specific order. It is just a running list, I may add more later.



-travel to a different unique country

-go on a cruise

-ride the train out to the west coast

-road trip to the east coast

-drive the trails in moab or the rubicon

-skydive

-fish for sharks

-shake hands with a famous person

-travel route 66 and hit all the little diners like Diners,Drive ins and dives

-own a classic muscle car

-get my motorcycle license and a bike

-

5 comments:

  1. AWWW :) and I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I was playing around with it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I enjoy the new layout. Route 66 is on my list of roads I want to travel, along with the Trans Canada hwy in its entirety, and Highway 61.

    Out of curiosity.. which famous person? Does it matter? What if it was someone who you had no respect for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. it's probably bad that I actually felt offended when I had to complete a captcha in order to post my comment. I kind of wanted to go "Seriously, Google? He knows me! I'm not a bot! We've had breakfast!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure on famous person, I think maybe John Travolta or Nicholas Cage would be cool. It would have to be someone I liked for it to mean anything.
    I hate those stupid verifications!

    ReplyDelete