Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just another Saturday night

Well folks its still winter here in the north country lol. Suppose to go down to -21c with a windchill of -30. Not very nice and of course not great to be outside walking with crappy lungs and on o2. Had to go to Walmart today and it hit me, couldn't stop coughing, its the most I have coughed in a month so I know its just the cold air that is my enemy.
Other then that my health has been pretty stable, physio is still going good. I have my CF clinic on the 1st of February so will see if my FEV1 has gone up anymore.
For me its another quiet stay at home weekend. Seems to be the norm now, seems the winter no one seems to come over to often to hang out.
Not much new in the dating scene either, still single and hating it lol. Theres alot of times I wish I wasn't waking up in an empty bed or had someone to curl up with in the evening to watch a movie with. I personally think the whole CF thing scares alot of women off, But I guess not much to do about that.
Another month I will be turning 35 which is crazy. I cant believe I will be "mid 30's" Where does the time go?

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy, i'm single too and I feel your pain. Really sorry to hear about the CF. I feel for you man..

    ReplyDelete