Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 is here and today marks 4 months being listed.

Well I haven't talked to anyone since last year...where does the year go lmao. Anyhoo my New Years wasn't too bad. I figured I would just be sitting at home alone. I hate going out to huge parties lately well having to cart the o2 around isnt fun so I would rather just stay home. But I headed over to a friends. He had a few people over and it was a night of sitting in his basement listening to them pound away on the drums and play guitars. It wasn't that bad...LOUD but good. Hell even the few of us down there missed the count down. It was like ohhh Happy New Year lol. I didn't get to bed till after 1:30 in the morning. Which is extremely late for me, im usually in bed by 10:30-11:00 lol. So I pretty much slept the whole next morning away.
Today is Jan 2nd so I have now been listed for transplant for 4 months. Last I checked the list was down to 58 people waiting for lungs.
I think the iv meds did their job. The last few days I've been feeling pretty good. Seem to have alot more energy then before. Which is always good. I still get SOB (shortness of breath) but not as bad but its still there non the less :(
My brother and his partner have planned their March break trip to Florida. I have really been itching to go with them one year but with money, work and then my health its been a no go. But I have put money away and plan on going somewhere with them after transplant!

So that's all I have to say at the moment, I have CF clinic on Tuesday and will update on what they say. Id imagine feeling that I have more energy means my pft's will be back up.


Happy New Year every one!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to go travelling too! nice you have things saved up!
    come on 2011 for the year for lungs!

    ReplyDelete