Friday, January 14, 2011

This and that ramblings

I don't really have much to talk about, well nothing of real importance. Its just a Friday night. Sitting here with nothing to do and no plans. Seems to be typical now of the way things go. Everything happens when I'm not feeling the greatest and don't feel like much socializing or doing things but when I am feeling good I want to get out and do things but never seems to be anything happening. I remember when all us friends would get together ever weekend and just hang out. Kinda sucks how times change.
Not much happening on the transplant front. Back to my Mondays at Toronto General and Tuesday and Thursdays in Orillia. The physio has been going good. My o2 sats stay right up. I feel good after I'm done. No coughing which is a relief. February 2nd will mark 5 months being listed. Getting a little worried as I haven't even had any dry runs yet. I heard from a friend who had a loved one pass away that they were an organ donor and the doctors were locating people for their organs. So hopefully his lungs were usable and someone is now breathing easier. I was kinda hoping I would be on the road to recovery by now but now the way the timeline goes I more then likely still be off work for the rest of the year booo!
My first cheque is in the mail from Google As Sense for them advertising on my blog page, they are sending me a whole $15.87us, so I guess there has been a few people clicking on the ads.
So other then that life is hanging in there. No real excitement getting kinda bored lol. Hopefully only have another 2 months of winter and it will start to melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment