Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas jibber jabber is over

Christmas is finally over. I just didn't feel it at all this year. I cant say exactly why, all this commecrialization of making people go out and buy things for people and people asking for stuff. What ever happened to just spending time with family, traveling to see family you haven't seen in a long time and having a nice dinner. I was just tired of the whole "deal" this year. Maybe cause I have so much other stuff going on in my life. Lately I just haven't been much into the socializing mood either. Id rather just sit in the comfort of my house, stay out of the cold and not having to lug an o2 tank around and also my iv bag. I sure hope my numbers are up by the 4th so I can get rid of this bag. Ive already tried getting up and walking away from the couch without the bag...yah its like a leash lol.
The home care nurses have no way of keeping schedules and they never send the same nurse twice so each one is lost as to whats going on. I suppose to be the patient and not worry about this stuff.
I'm not even sure what I will be doing for New Years, probably just sitting at home watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment