Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finally feeling better

Today is the first day in a few weeks that I have felt ambitious and do things. Want to get out of the house and such. Usually I'm up at 7:30 to do my med then eat breakfast,do my nebulizer then pass out on the couch and not get dressed till lunch or just after. Today I was up did my morning routine. Got dressed and was out the door to do things by 10:30. Get gas,go to the drug store and pick up some more blood sugar test strips and get a coffee. Got home, did dishes,gathered all the recycling up and cleaned the rabbit cage. Then sat for a bit before heading back out to a friends to see if he was home (apparently he was he had his truck pulled inside the garage lol) then headed over to Home Depot to get some weather stripping for the back door and another coffee lol. Ill probably head back over to my friends tonight after 8 for a visit.
Tomorrow is already planned with a trip to Ikea with my brother.
Now to just figure out what to do for New Years. Hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're perking up with those meds. New Year's is a mystery to me too at this point.

    ReplyDelete