Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of 2010 HURRAY!

I think the iv meds did the trick. Last couple of days I have had alot more energy. I ventured down to Ikea with my brother to buy a new bed/frame as the box spring I had was creaky as all hell and really annoying and the base was just the old angle iron with wheels so it was forever rolling away from the wall which meant you really couldn't sit up in bed and read. The old bed frame was knocked to pieces and is in the back of my truck. Will have to dump it off at the transfer station if it doesn't get buried in snow. The angle iron frame will become metal to make things for the the ol jeep. I have also been a little less short of breath. Especially today, went to the grocery store, when I came out with the groceries and put them in the truck I walked the empty cart to the cart carell, usually I just abandon it cause by the time I get stuff in the truck im worn out. I think its also a combination of the weather too as its +6C out today so no cold air to mess with the ol crappy lungs.
Its now almost New Years Eve, still really don't have plans. Might see if a buddy of mine is having people over and head over there later tonight. I am still waiting for my delivery from the pharmacy that the homecare deals with. They were suppose to get me more iv line to run my one med cause I told them I only had 1 left for Thursday Am's med and apparently the nurse requested it for Friday to be delivered. After a phone call Wednesday and being transferred to 5 different people and having to repeat myself all 5 times the said they would switch the delivery and get it to me by 7pm Thursday night for my evening med. That didn't fly, no one showed. Its now Friday and I have not gotten any call that they are delivering. So I had to miss Thursday pm's med and today's AM med. I'm not worried about it seeing as im done tomorrow anyways. But come one they need a way better system then what they have now. I shouldn't have to worry about this stuff its the nurses job and Homecare....thats what they freakin get paid for. I did complain to them the other day about them sending a different nurse every time and each nurse not knowing whats going on. They said they were gonna look into it. Ill believe it when I see it.
So anyways back on track lol. Im glad 2010 is finally over. There was nothing good that came of it this year for me. Really nothing to say hurray to. My health went to the shitter, got listed for transplant and had to give up my job which I enjoyed. Then the spending the whole year single again.
So I sit here wondering what 2011 will bring? Im pretty sure it will be lungs at one point but when? I surely don't want this year to be a complete right off again and would love to get my life back on track.
So on this lovely note.......Happy New Years to all my friends and fellow Bloggers!

1 comment: