Monday, December 13, 2010

An update of things

Its still snowing like crazy here in the north country. They still have a snow squall warning up for today and calling for another 20-30 cms of snow ick! I still have pain in my chest and now in my back, almost feels like someone jamming something under my shoulder blade and twisting. I think I have an infection but still not sure, haven't been coughing up much phlegm and when I do its still my light green color. I haven't had much energy, and been getting short of breath. Maybe its just inflammation and irritation in my lungs and pulled muscles causing all my pain and aches. Sometimes I can find that one position to lay where I have no aches or anything and can actually get some sleep.
I called the clinic today to ask for advice, if I should hold off and just come to my regular clinic appt tomorrow or to venture down and go in thru emrg. They said they would like it better if I could just come into clinic. They said that it would be very unlikely that I would see a cf doctor or someone educated in cf in the emrg at St Mikes. So I guess that gives me another day of laying around in my pj's. Not that I really have anything else to do, its cold and snowy out. Ill just watch tv maybe indulge in a big cup of hot chocolate.
Well some of you that read this and are friends of FB seen a post to my status by my ex, it wasn't very nice and I had deleted it. It did have me pretty unhappy that she really doesn't know whats going on lately in my life and figured I was just doing things for sympathy and all the people that commented were only "online" friends and not real friends that I see.
This morning she had emailed me and apologized and I explained to her exactly what I was going thru and that the online friends are my fellow cf friends which in fact I have met in clinic and cause if cf aren't really suppose to "hang out"
I accepted and told her that I don't want to loose her friendship, we did spend almost 9 years of your lives together. So we will see how things go.
I will post tomorrow and let you know how things went in clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment