Friday, November 26, 2010

Its kinda creepy

I redid my blog page, added some gadgets to spruce it up. One gadget I added was the adsense by google. They post 2 ads on my page and whenever someone clicks on them I get paid. So far im at a whole $1.35 the last time I checked lol. Anyways whats creepy is the ads, one is for pulmonary tests in T.O. The other is for congestion and coughing. Also seen one for debt management and for the new Jeep grand Cherokee lol. Does google actually read my blog and put ad appropriate ads on?
If so...Hey Google whats up?

3 comments:

  1. They may not read so much as scan for keywords, but yeah, generally they will base the ads on what they think is relevant to the content on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe now you'll have to make a post that just casually mentions some high ticket items just to see what happens...could be entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So if *I* keep clicking them YOU get paid? :)

    ReplyDelete