Friday, November 5, 2010

Let it snow

Its now been 2 months listed. I haven't let it bother me or play on my mind. Just keep myself busy and pluggin away. Im sure when the call does come it will catch me off hand. I'm not really looking forward to the driving to the city in the snow. The 400 hwy can get kinda crazy with white outs and such....should be an adventure. Don't really have much new to talk about. So far managed to stay healthy, well as healthy as I can be for a guy wearing O2 lol.

I changed up my blog background, I like it alot better now. I'm sure I will change it again when I get bored with it.

Anyhoo seeing as I don't have much new to talk or rant about I'm gonna end it here.

1 comment:

  1. it reminds me of snow and rain your background...not sure if i enjoy it. brrr i hate the winter....BUT i'm glad you are truckin' along. i have faith you are gonna truck right off the list!

    ReplyDelete