Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Monday

As of midnight last night I haven't been able to eat or drink anything well except water to take my meds. Ive been chewing alot of gum which is kinda helping out with the starving pains lol. The one nurse came in to shave the last 2 hairs off my chest in prep of surgery, I told him that all the tape has pretty much taken care of that lmao. According to his sheet im not booked till 3:30 in the OR. The Dr was just in and was telling me that they will have to put another drain tube on my rt side to take care of the small pnmothorax that is there from the clamps rubbing but should only be in for a couple of days. I asked that when the tubes are all out is when I can go home and he said YES! so here's to a speedy drainage! My water retention seems to be a bit better today, still sore after walking for a bit but any little step forward is better then a step backwards.
So here's to hoping I can make an escape to home sweet home at the end of the week. T minus 5 days :)

8 comments:

  1. I am hoping that you will be home by the end of the week too!!!! Time to get back to Skittles and home cooked meals. Good luck today in surgery, I know you will be fine, your strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. End of the week, awesome man, winter is almost over up here too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drain away...hope the surgery went well. Been thinking about ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post had me laughing out loud...when I read it aloud to my daughter, Carla, she said "well at least I won't have to worry about having my chest hairs shaved". lol. Hoping you are home sweet home soon, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is awesome well crafted a high quality one ?? ! Yes, people can see high quality post where ever they move their eye balls over your blog.Are you using tired to gain follower then read just about 12 Tips on How To Get Followers on Twitter in 2019 – Free and Fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up, Find here Online minute timer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
    Here is an information about Does Your Alarm Clock Disappoint You? – Check Free Online Alarm Clocks

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice… i really like your blog. Very useful informations. Thx, find here our blog information The 10 Best Workout Apps to Get in Shape

    ReplyDelete