Friday, March 18, 2011

An update from yesterdays news

They came in a talked, stated that I was too strong and had pulled the wires binding my breast bone together. So the surgery is now booked for Monday afternoon. Where the will put me under, remove the crappy wire ties and install a titanium plate. That's right gonna be part cyborg lmao.
In other news the "team" came in this morning for a check up and said they are gonna pull my central iv line in my shoulder cause Ive done the 3 weeks of antibiotics. They will just put a regular saline lock iv in my left arm. They also want to do and ultrasound on my right arm for all the swelling to make sure theres no blockage.

Thats all for now.

4 comments:

  1. Ask for some blinking LED's on that plate... may as well go for a modern Darth Vader look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan and I were talking last night and when my imaginary rock band "Hillbilly Sex Fiends" has their first album, we're going to call it "Cyborg Sternum" in your honor.

    I have no idea who 'We' is yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm on that train. cyborgs. so hot right now. we'll see it on all the runways this spring!

    ReplyDelete