Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesdays here

I didn't get much sleep last night. Not really cause of pain but I wasn't very tired. Didn't get to sleep till 2:30 am and then was up at 6:30. My chest is feeling really tight, its hard to say if its really more sore then tight. Ive only used the pain medicine on demand a couple of times. Bad experience last time I had it so I'm trying not to use it too much. On the plus side my water retention seems to be down this morning. My legs don't seem to be as swollen :) hopefully it stays that way lol.
I guess I will just be trying to take it easy and give my body some rest. Fingers crossed that I can get out of here by the end of the week. I don't think I can handle it in here any longer lol.

1 comment:

  1. sean! great news about the swolleness. (sp?) i guess all the drinking is helping!

    i too hated the pain meds. i asked for T'3s they're safe. no mental problems and for the most part they still did the trick.

    ugh i remember that feeling, feeling as if your chest needs to be unzipped!

    keep on top of the pain meds, it took me awhile, trying to do it without the pain meds, that the CF style i guess? warriors to the extreme haha

    but in the end my friend whos a nurse convinced me it's better to take them and STAY on top of them, since then you'll be able to do everything so much better, you don't want to hinder anything.

    some days my chest still feels tight and needs to be loosened up. the surgerons sewed me up too tight! haha like right now on the left side as I type...speaking of...ahaha

    ReplyDelete